Non-Toxic Cleaning Products Fully insured & Vetted technicians Trained specialists
Improved Food Quality You can use your appliances right away
Improves energy efficiency
Kitchen Appliance Cleaning Service Checklist
What Appliances We Clean
- Fridges and freezers - Treat your refrigerator to a professional clean and get rid of bad odours. The technicians will take out all removable parts and soak them in gentle detergents. Next, they will manually scrub and
wipe the fridge inside and outside, completely removing any food residue, hard stains and foul smells. It doesn’t matter how big or small your fridge or freezer is, we’ll clean it.
- Extractors - Complete degreasing of your exhaust hood, including the filters. Our service will prevent fire hazards and improve air flow. All removable parts, such as filters, will be soaked in a dip tank full of degreasing
agents in order to dissolve the built-up oily fumes. Meanwhile, we’ll wipe the extractor body without harming the surface. Next, we’ll rinse the extractor filters under running water, making sure all the detergent is removed.
- Washing machines – you can take advantage of professional washing machine cleaning services. This includes washing the filter of the appliance and wiping the seal, the soap drawer and the body externally.
- Dishwashers - your dishwasher will also be cleaned. The process is the same as of the washing machine.
- Microwaves - Complete cleaning of the microwave both inside and outside, including the microwave plate, removing any traces food remains.
- Splashback - As part of the cooking area, splashbacks get quite dirty. Of course, the technicians we work with can wipe them for you, removing any splashes and stains.
- Hobs - Whether you have an electric, gas or ceramic hob we’ll give it a proper scrubbing.
- Range cookers - The cleaners we work with are experienced in dealing with range cookers as well. They’ll completely remove all traces of food residue, grease and filth from your range oven and hood. They work with all
models of range stoves such as Rayburn, Rangemaster, Smeg, Stanley, AGA, Alpha, and Whirlpool.
Extractor hood cleaning service
Kitchen extractor fan cleaning can be a very sticky, unpleasant and difficult task, so don’t get your hands dirty, let our expert extractor hood cleaning services handle the hard work! As extractor hoods are designed to re-circulate air, it’s very common for them to collect grease and fat over time, this eventually means that the filters and cover will require a deep clean which can be difficult to do yourself… That’s where our expert
extractor hood cleaning services comes in!
Our high quality professional cleaning service in Clydach SA6 means that we will have your kitchen extractor fan restored to its original glory in no time. We can even replace the bulbs in your extractor fans!
We pride ourselves on a first class level of cleaning and only use a unique range of solutions when cleaning your extractor fan and its components - this guarantees an exceptional result each and every time! So sit
back and relax, our specialists will make your extractor fan look as-good-as-new.
Most kitchens have an extractor hood above the hob, fitted or chimney style. They have filters that collect the grease whilst cooking. These filters need either replacing or cleaning depending on the type and frequency
of how much cooking is done on the hob.
- We carry replacement paper filters and we replace these types of filter as part of our clean;
- Metal filters are cleaned in our dip tank in the rear of the van;
- We do not carry replacement carbon filters but can arrange to order the correct one for your extractor for you.
Fridge and Freezer cleaning service
Fridge and Freezer Cleaning Clydach SA6 and eliminate the germs and bacteria. Using our high tech steam cleaning system in conjunction with foodsafe cleaning solutions, we can comprehensively clean your fridge or freezer leaving it totally sanitised and smelling fresh. Our Freezer Cleaning Service can be completed without the worry and hassle of having to run down the contents
of your freezer no more having to allow for that dreaded defrosting time.
- Pre-clean inspection to identify any areas of concern or existing faults;
- Surrounding floor area covered to provide protection;
- Customer removes their foodstuffs to our supplied coolbags;
- Fridge/freezer pretreated with our specialist foodsafe anti-bacterial cleaning solution;
- Fridge/freezer cleaned with powerful high tech steam clean equipment, ice defrosted and all waste removed via vacuum;
- Fridge/freezer reassembled and function checked;
- Customer restocks foodstuffs and signs off job.
Microwave cleaning service
Do you find microwave cleaning a difficult, laborious task? Then cast aside your cleaning gloves, because you needn't worry how to clean your microwave any longer! Our Microwave Cleaning Services's
unique cleaning products are also designed to clean microwave ovens. Microwave Cleaning Services specialists have the expertise to tackle all makes and models to get great results from all microwave oven cleans and combination microwave grill cleans.
Retaining your microwave's sterling finish is imperative and our unique range of cleaning solutions will make it sparkle! What's more, the no added caustic formula is safe to use on any surface - enamelled, chrome or stainless
steel - working to protect the finish of your clean microwave oven.
- Microwaves have become popular in kitchens now and like ovens they can be difficult to clean. Our Microwave Cleaning Service Clydach SA6 operatives are fully trained to deal with any microwave or combination oven. We do not remove the doors on microwave ovens as this can damage the sensor so we clean the door in situ. Our cleaning products are safe for your microwave or combination oven so it is safe to use as soon as we have finished.
Barbecue cleaning service
BBQ cleaning, even at the best of times, is an arduous task. But after a season of barbecues and a winter of storage, it can become especially laborious. Our BBQ cleaning services - BBQ cleaning specialists are able to tackle all ranges of makes and models to ensure you have a clean barbeque that is ready, hygienic and safe for the summer ahead.
Our BBQ Cleaning Services's unique no added caustic-soda barbecue cleaning system eliminates the need for harmful cleaning products. In fact, our products are so gentle but effective that you can use your
barbecue as soon as we've finished cleaning it! Within hours of our professional BBQ cleaning, your barbecue will be restored to 'as good as new' with no mess, no fuss, and no bother!
We inspect the barbecue before cleaning Clydach SA6 to ensure that it’s working as it should and take note of any problem areas.
After this the process is as follows:
- We dismantle the BBQ into component parts for ease of access when cleaning;
- We spray BBQ cleaner onto the grill and leave it to start dissolving grease;
- We hand-scrape and scrub the main body of your barbecue;
- After all grease has been removed we use an anti-bacterial agent to sanitise all cooking services;
- Once cleaning is complete we reassemble the BBQ and check to make sure it’s working properly.